Michael E. Criden received a B.S. in History, with highest honors, from Florida International University. In 1987, Michael received his law degree from the University of Miami, with honors. Michael began his legal career at Floyd Pearson Richman Greer Weil Zach & Brumbaugh, P.A. In 1990, he joined Zack Hanzman Ponce & Tucker, P.A. Then, in 1994, he founded Hanzman & Criden, P.A. His partner, Michael Hanzman was later appointed to the bench. In 2007, Michael started Criden & Love, P.A., and has been practicing law with Kevin Love ever since.
Michael focuses his practice on class action and other complex commercial litigation, including antitrust, securities and consumer fraud matters. Michael has been appointed lead counsel in numerous class actions, obtaining hundreds of millions of dollars for his clients. Michael also is nationally recognized in the field of securities arbitration, having recovered over $100 million on behalf of approximately three thousand individual investors.
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- B.S. in History (Highest Honors), Florida International University
- J.D. (High Honors), University of Miami School of Law