CRIDEN & LOVE, P.A. is a litigation firm of experienced trial lawyers that devotes a substantial amount of its practice to antitrust and consumer fraud class action litigation, securities and broker misconduct litigation and complex commercial litigation.
Contact us with any questions.
Below is a sample of some of the Class Actions that Criden & Love, P.A. has served as lead counsel or in a leadership capacity:
- Vista Healthplan, Inc. v. American Bioscience, 01-1295 (D.D.C.)
- Bardmoor Cancer Center v. Aetna, Inc., 11-195-01162-06 (AAA)
- Scheck Investments, L.P. v. Mutual Benefits Corporation, 04-21160 (S.D. Fla.)
- Generic Depot 2, Inc. v. Humana, Inc. 10-20420 (S.D. Fla.)
- Best v. Wilmington Trust Co., 99-889 (S.D. Fla.)
The Firm’s commitment to our clients’ interests, as well as our professional competence and diligence, has been commented upon by various judges before whom the Firm has appeared.
At the final fairness hearing on the settlement in Luaces vs. DirecTV, Inc., Case No. 97-2324 (S.D. Fla), in which the Firm served as lead counsel for the class, District Judge Highsmith stated: I think both parties have done an exemplary job. Professionalism is quite apparent in everything that I have reviewed in this file. I feel blessed and flattered that I have before me counsel with unblemished reputations. It makes it extremely easy. I think you’ve done, as I said earlier, an excellent job.