Kevin B. Love represents individuals and corporations in complex commercial litigation. His practice focuses on business disputes, class actions, consumer fraud, unfair and deceptive trade practices, antitrust law, legal malpractice, and appeals. He has been appointed lead counsel in several large class actions responsible for securing hundreds of millions of dollars for plaintiffs.
After earning his B.A. in Political Science from Emory University in 1988, Kevin graduated magna cum laude from Boston University School of Law. After graduation, he clerked for The Honorable Emmett R. Cox of the Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals. Kevin then spent a year teaching Constitutional Law and Legal Writing at the University of Miami School of Law. In 1993, Kevin joined the law firm of Stearns, Weaver, Miller, Weissler, Alhadeff & Sitterson as an associate, later becoming a shareholder in 1997. In 1999, Kevin left Stearns Weaver to join forces with Michael Criden, and they have been practicing law together ever since at Criden & Love, P.A.
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- B.A. in Political Science, Emory University
- J.D. (magna cum laude), Boston University School of Law
G. Joseph Tauro Distinguished Scholar
Edward F. Hennessey Scholar